Monday, June 23, 2008

A Maliya moment


Maliya is very into racing me in everything! Going down the stairs, to the bathroom (at 6 months prego I go a lot!) or eating cereal. The other day we were having dinner and Matt finished first then Maliya and last mom. (I mean come on I have to dish up two plates, cut up two plates and refill drinks in between) Maliya smiles at me and says "I beat you mom cuz I'm a winner!!" I said "yes, you are but what does that make me??" she thought about it and said "slow" I wish this self esteem and confidence could stay with her till after High School.

6 comments:

[re]becca said...

Aw she's so adorable! I can't wait to see her at the reunion this summer! Me and her are going to be best buds just like me and you were when I was little :D

my blog is www.blogspot.com/runlikethewind57

emmielou said...

Your blog is adorable and I am so glad you decided to get one because who could get enough of Maliya. Just a tip if you learn how to use Google reader it is soo nice because it tells you when ever anybody you add has updated their blog.

my blog is emilyandjdee.blogspot.com

TheShumWAYS said...

Yeah you entered the blogging world! Maliya is so cute and I love hearing her stories!

Unknown said...

SOOOOO CUTE! Maliya is beautiful!
Our blog is

kaytimesfour.blogspot.com

This is Sarah! as in Nathan and Sarah Kay............lol!

Kamala Crockett said...

Very cute blog Kristen! Watch out it gets addicting as you weave through people's blogs and find people you know!! Glad to see I already made the friend list!!haha Maliya is so cute can't wait to read up on the funny things she says!

The Cluff's said...

So adorable! I love your slide show and your blog. It will be fun to see pictures and read Maliya's funny stories. Logan asks quite often to play with "Lia"

Mommy and Me

Mommy and Me
We spent some time up in UT this summer.This is us at the park by the cabin in Provo. It was such a beautiful day notice the light jacket in June!! It's been nice to spend some one on one time with Maliya before the baby comes.