Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I've been TAGED (a few times)

THE RULES....list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....

3 Joys... (1)Matthew, he can make me laugh no matter what my day has been like, I still get all excited inside when he gets home from work! (2)Maliya, just saying her name makes me smile. When she kisses my nose and says love you I know why I always wanted to be a mom! (3) Maddie, I love feeling her movements and knowing she is on her way. I can't wait to see her little face. There you have it my whole world.

3 Fears.(1) Loosing someone I love. (2) My kids making the wrong choices and not being happy in life (3) Bugs I hate stepping on them gross!

3 Goals... (1) To go back to school (2) get in killer shape, like hot mama oolala :) (3) To visit some where outside the U.S. (not Mexico)

3 current obsessions/ collections... (1) Staying cool this summer I'm dying of heat I'm in the pool or sucking on ice. (2) Getting our house started. theresnot much I can do but it's always on my mind. (3) Getting Maliya to poop in the potty before the baby gets here!

3 Random Surprising Facts... (1) I have never broken a bone in my body (2) I get panic attacks when I have to talk to people I don't know (even on the phone, pretty sad huh?) (3) I still like to watch cartoons

I am tagging... NO BODY cuz I'm cool (and every one has already been it:)

No comments:

Mommy and Me

Mommy and Me
We spent some time up in UT this summer.This is us at the park by the cabin in Provo. It was such a beautiful day notice the light jacket in June!! It's been nice to spend some one on one time with Maliya before the baby comes.